Check out what our resort has to offer.
a. The car park area, clubhouse and its surrounds as indicated by white stakes, painted white dots, continuing and adjoining white line.
b. Beyond boundary fence or lines defining the boundary of the course.
(1) White Stakes identifying Out of Bound (OB) ARE obstructions.
(2) A ball, which crosses a road defined as out of bounds and comes to rest beyond that road is out of bounds even though it may lie on another part of the course.
Lateral water Hazards are defined by red stakes or lines.
All concrete drainage channels are Lateral Water Hazards (except those in Local Rule 5a). The margin of these Lateral Water Hazards is defined by the inside water edge of the drainage channels.
a. All areas bounded by white lines.
b. Ant mounds.
c. Washed down crevices inside bunkers.
d. Herring bone subsoil drainage are GUR for lie of ball only.
Relief extended to through the green.
a. Drainage channels adjacent to golf cart paths are treated as one obstruction.
b. Decorative landscaped areas surrounded by one obstruction are part of the obstruction.
c. White lined areas adjoining any areas defined as immovable obstructions are to be regarded as part of the obstruction.
Stones in bunkers are movable obstructions.
a. Exposed earthen areas or pathways unless otherwise marked or artificially surfaced.
b. All flowers beds and landscaped areas (except areas as in Local Rule 5b).
On any putting greens, turf plugs of any size have the same status as old hole plugs and may be repaired under Rule 16-1c.
a. Temporary suspension – a series of 3 short blasts.
b. Resumption of play – a series of 2 short blasts.
c. Immediate suspension – one long blast.
1. Please observe the rules of etiquette and decorum posted
2. The course marshals on duty have the responsibility to keep play moving at a reasonable speed and they have the complete authority to ask any player to speed up play or let the faster group to pass through
3. Buggies must not be driven by persons under 15 years of age
4. Buggies are not allowed on the rough and apron areas
5. Buggies are not permitted outside the course
1. Rude, abusive or disorderly conduct is absolutely forbidden
2. All players must be suitably attired
3. Each player to have his/her own bag and clubs, sharing of clubs is not permitted
4. Only players are allowed on the course
5. Please replace divots, repair ball marks, rake bunkers and keep the course clean
6. Players are expected to complete each nine (9) holes in approximately 2 hours 10 minutes with a break of five (5) minutes in between the nines